Healthy Bio Films
Why it’s important to your health
In a healthy gut that is filled with beneficial microflora, the biofilm that they create is thin mucus. This healthy biofilm allows the passage of nutrients through the intestinal wall. Healthy gut biofilm is moistening, lubricating, and anti-inflammatory.
The anti-inflammatory function of healthy biofilm is a big plus since these days, the gut is so prone to infection and inflammation from outside chemicals, drugs, and processed foods.
But what about an unhealthy gut biofilm? What is that like?
If you have an infection that just won’t go away, it could be due to unhealthy gut biofilm. Unhealthy gut biofilm will promote inflammation and protect bacteria, parasites, and yeast from even the strongest medications. It does all the wrong things, such as:
- Prevents the full absorption of nutrients across the intestinal wall.
- Protects disease-causing microorganisms from the immune system.
- Protects disease-causing microorganisms from antibiotics and anti-fungals (this means both herbal and pharmaceutical-grade).
- Promotes inflammation.
- Houses toxins like heavy metals.
The sturdy protection that biofilm provides from pathogenic bugs is one reason why some infections are so troublesome to resolve. Yeasts, parasites, and bacteria find shelter in the biofilm matrix, evading an onslaught of even the strongest of medications.
This applies to conditions like:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, are often thought to have an infectious root.
- Systemic Candida overgrowth.
- Heartburn or GERD (gastrointestinal reflux).
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), includes symptoms like heartburn, bloating, gas, abdominal cramping, brain fog, arthritis, acne, and other skin conditions.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease. (2)
Unhealthy biofilm allows some infections to persist for years. This means that the body may become more susceptible to other infections, or co-infections, as well as other chronic degenerative diseases.
In short, unhealthy biofilms promote disease and accelerate aging.
KePro has the pre & probiotics to help you start rebuilding your biofilms! Building and maintaining a healthy biofilm is essential to your overall health.
Let’s get started head over to
order your KePro today.
A KePro smoothie 3 to 4 times a week!!
Take Care of your body and your body will take care of you